SAFETY THROUGH COVID-19
Wondering what to expect when attending a cooking class?
- We are following the guidelines provided to us by the Spokane Regional Health District.
- We are making every effort to clean and sanitize the store and especially the class area.
- We have changed the layout of our class area and can safely hold classes while abiding by distancing guidelines.
- Attendees will be asked to self-monitor—if you’re not feeling well, please do not attend class.
- We will be checking attendees’ temperatures upon arrival.
- Instructors & assistants will wear masks.
- Masks are required except when eating. Please remember to bring your mask. We will have masks for sale if you happen to forget.
- If you are uncomfortable being in class at this time, please wait and come see us when you are ready!
- We must have four business days (96 hour) notice of cancellation in order to issue a refund.
- Class registration is for 2-person tables only. Due to distancing guidelines we can’t accommodate singles or odd numbers unless full table price is paid.
- Tables arranged 6ft apart.
- Maximum of 14 people in class. (7 tables of 2).
- The hands-on portion of class will be done at your own table or distanced at the counter.
- Gloves will be provided when necessary.
- Class length extended to 2 hours.
Everyone’s safety is our priority and we ask for your understanding and patience while we all navigate these unprecedented times. We welcome your questions and concerns. Drop us a line at 509-328-3335 or firstname.lastname@example.org