- This event has passed.
Dairy Free Soft Serve Ice Cream with Jamie Aquino
August 12 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Wednesday, August 12 at 5:30 pm:
Class: Soft Serve Ice Cream – Dairy Free
Instructor: Jamie Aquino
Description: Is there anything better than freshly churned ice cream? Come join this class to find out!
Making dairy free ice cream is a lot easier (and more delicious) than one might think. Easy instructions, some good tips, and a solid base is all you need! First, Jamie will start you off with the basics of dairy-free ice cream-making, then you’ll get hands-on and make the ice cream bases, along with preparing the toppings and mix-ins for each flavor!
Flavors in the freezer: Lemon Vanilla Bean, Coconut Strawberry, & Chocolate Lover’s Dream. You won’t want to miss this sweet class!
*Soft Serve Ice Creams are dairy, gluten and soy free. Some toppings will include choices that contain gluten and soy.
Must register in pairs
COVID-19 changes: Please see thekitchenengine.com for a list of what we are doing to keep you safe.
Class Limit: 14 Class Style: Presentation/Partial Hands-on* Class Cost: $90 for 2 Class time: approx. 2 hours
SAFETY THROUGH COVID-19
Wondering what to expect when attending a cooking class?
- We are following the guidelines provided to us by the Spokane Regional Health District
- We are making every effort to clean and sanitize the store and especially the class area.
- We have changed the layout of our class area and can safely hold classes while abiding by distancing guidelines.
- Attendees will be asked to self-monitor—if you’re not feeling well, please do not attend class.
- We will be checking attendees’ temperatures upon arrival.
- Instructors & assistants will wear masks.
- Masks are required except when eating. Please remember to bring your mask. We will have masks for sale if you happen to forget.
- If you are uncomfortable being in class at this time, please wait and come see us when you are ready!
- We must have four business days (96 hour) notice of cancellation in order to issue a refund.
- Class registration is for 2-person tables only. Due to distancing guidelines we can’t accommodate singles or odd numbers unless full table price is paid.
- Tables arranged 6ft apart
- Maximum of 14 people in class. (7 tables of 2)
- The hands-on portion of class will be done at your own table or distanced at the counter.
- Gloves will be provided when necessary.
- Class length extended to 2 hours.
- Everyone’s safety is our priority and we ask for your understanding and patience while we all navigate these unprecedented times. We welcome your questions and concerns. Drop us a line at 509-328-3335 or email@example.com
Note: Classes are all approximately 2 hours unless otherwise noted!
*Presentation Style Classes include: Printed recipes, class-room style instruction with visual screens,
Q & A time, and meal-sized portions of food.
(Please note – there is no hands-on participation in a presentation style class unless otherwise noted!)
*Hands-On Style Classes include: Smaller class size, more personal instruction, actual participation in some of the preparation, printed recipes, Q & A time, and meal-sized portions of food. Hurry – Classes fill up fast. Please call to register!
Phone: 509-328-3335 Address: 621 W Mallon #416 (The Flour Mill)