Sea Scallops with Chef Mark Steinmetz – FULL – Please Call 509-328-3335 for Waitlist Info
September 27 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sunday, September 27 at 2:00 pm:
Class: The Wonderful World of Sea Scallops*
Instructor: Chef Mark Steinmetz
Description: Ever wonder what a scallop is, where they come from and how to cook them? Join Chef Mark as he educates you on the wonderful world of scallops! He will show you how to purchase, clean and cook scallops to perfection! Chef Mark will be teaching you three quick and easy recipes; Cabernet Glazed Scallops, Asiago Crusted Scallops and Grilled Scallops. Come take this class and you’ll be creating restaurant-quality dishes in no time.
**Class price based on current market prices for quality seafood Must register in pairs
COVID-19 changes: Please see thekitchenengine.com for a list of what we are doing to keep you safe.
Class Limit: 14 Class Style: Hands-on* Class Cost: $118 for 2 Class time: approx. 2 hours
SAFETY THROUGH COVID-19
Wondering what to expect when attending a cooking class?
- We are following the guidelines provided to us by the Spokane Regional Health District
- We are making every effort to clean and sanitize the store and especially the class area.
- We have changed the layout of our class area and can safely hold classes while abiding by distancing guidelines.
- Attendees will be asked to self-monitor—if you’re not feeling well, please do not attend class.
- We will be checking attendees’ temperatures upon arrival.
- Instructors & assistants will wear masks.
- Masks are required except when eating. Please remember to bring your mask. We will have masks for sale if you happen to forget.
- If you are uncomfortable being in class at this time, please wait and come see us when you are ready!
- We must have four business days (96 hour) notice of cancellation in order to issue a refund.
- Class registration is for 2-person tables only. Due to distancing guidelines we can’t accommodate singles or odd numbers unless full table price is paid.
- Tables arranged 6ft apart
- Maximum of 14 people in class. (7 tables of 2)
- The hands-on portion of class will be done at your own table or distanced at the counter.
- Gloves will be provided when necessary.
- Class length extended to 2 hours.
- Everyone’s safety is our priority and we ask for your understanding and patience while we all navigate these unprecedented times. We welcome your questions and concerns. Drop us a line at 509-328-3335 or email@example.com
Note: Classes are all approximately 2 hours unless otherwise noted!
*Presentation Style Classes include: Printed recipes, class-room style instruction with visual screens,
Q & A time, and meal-sized portions of food.
(Please note – there is no hands-on participation in a presentation style class unless otherwise noted!)
*Hands-On Style Classes include: Smaller class size, more personal instruction, actual participation in some of the preparation, printed recipes, Q & A time, and meal-sized portions of food. Hurry – Classes fill up fast. Please call to register!
Phone: 509-328-3335 Address: 621 W Mallon #416 (The Flour Mill)