- This event has passed.
Superb Sourdough with Fil Inocencio Jr. – FULL – Call 509-328-3335 for Waitlist Info
September 30 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Sunday, September 30 at 2:00 pm: – FULL – Call 509-328-3335 for Waitlist Info
Class: Superb Sourdough – NEW CLASS!
Instructor: Fil Inocencio Jr.
Description: You love the idea of baking your own sourdough bread, but it seems like a complicated and intimidating process that often results in rustic loaves that, although delicious, aren’t the most practical for every-day use.
In this class, Fil will demonstrate how to make a simple, tender, sourdough sandwich loaf that is easy to work with, infinitely customizable, and eminently edible.
Together, you will learn how to:
- Feed and maintain your own sourdough starter.
- Create a vigorous starter that can be used to leaven not only this particular sandwich loaf, but nearly any kind of risen dough.
- Create an easy-to-work-with dough using just a few staple ingredients.
- Customize the dough with a variety of flavor and seasoning options.
- Shape and form the dough into an appealing and practical sandwich loaf.
- Bake a delicious loaf of sourdough bread that, hopefully, will become a regular addition to your cooking regimen.
- Mini “USA Pan” loaf pan is included!
– BRING YOUR OWN ROLLING PIN –
Class Limit: 10 Class Style: Hands-On* Class Cost: $45 Class time: approx. 1.5 – 2 hours