- This event has passed.
Tofu Transformation – San Francisco Style Chinese with Jamie Aquino – FULL – Please Call 509-328-3335 for Waitlist Info
July 22 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Wednesday, July 22 at 5:30 pm:
Class: The Tofu Transformation – San Francisco Style Chinese
Instructor: Jamie Aquino
Description: Learn how to make tofu dishes that will wow your family and friends in this presentation-style tofu class! Jamie will show you how to create three unforgettable San Francisco Style Chinese dishes.
On the menu: Tofu Ginger Potstickers, battered and fried Sesame Garlic Crispy Tofu and Jamie’s favorite dish, General Tso Crispy Tofu, flavored with orange, ginger, garlic, and chilies, served with veggies. You’ll also sample and go home with the recipe for Vegetable Chow Mein, made with traditional steamed Miki noodles for a softer, chewy take on traditional stir-fried Chow Mein. Come join Jamie for this class you are sure to love!
Must register in pairs
COVID-19 changes: Please see thekitchenengine.com for a list of what we are doing to keep you safe.
Class Limit: 14 Class Style: Presentation* Class Cost: $90 for 2 Class time: approx. 2 hours
SAFETY THROUGH COVID-19
Wondering what to expect when attending a cooking class?
- We are following the guidelines provided to us by the Spokane Regional Health District
- We are making every effort to clean and sanitize the store and especially the class area.
- We have changed the layout of our class area and can safely hold classes while abiding by distancing guidelines.
- Attendees will be asked to self-monitor—if you’re not feeling well, please do not attend class.
- We will be checking attendees’ temperatures upon arrival.
- Instructors & assistants will wear masks.
- Masks are required except when eating. Please remember to bring your mask. We will have masks for sale if you happen to forget.
- If you are uncomfortable being in class at this time, please wait and come see us when you are ready!
- We must have four business days (96 hour) notice of cancellation in order to issue a refund.
- Class registration is for 2-person tables only. Due to distancing guidelines we can’t accommodate singles or odd numbers unless full table price is paid.
- Tables arranged 6ft apart
- Maximum of 14 people in class. (7 tables of 2)
- The hands-on portion of class will be done at your own table or distanced at the counter.
- Gloves will be provided when necessary.
- Class length extended to 2 hours.
- Everyone’s safety is our priority and we ask for your understanding and patience while we all navigate these unprecedented times. We welcome your questions and concerns. Drop us a line at 509-328-3335 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Classes are all approximately 1 hour to 1 & 1.5 hours unless otherwise noted!
*Presentation Style Classes include: Printed recipes, class-room style instruction with visual screens,
Q & A time, and meal-sized portions of food.
(Please note – there is no hands-on participation in a presentation style class unless otherwise noted!)
*Hands-On Style Classes include: Smaller class size, more personal instruction, actual participation in some of the preparation, printed recipes, Q & A time, and meal-sized portions of food. Hurry – Classes fill up fast. Please call to register!
Phone: 509-328-3335 Address: 621 W Mallon #416 (The Flour Mill)