- This event has passed.
Wusthof SALE Event and Cooking Demo
April 28 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wusthof SALE Event
Sunday, April 28 – 11am to 5pm
We will be having a Wusthof SALE Event including some of the best deals of the year.
- Save 20-50% Off ALL Wusthof Products.
- Cutlery Test-Drive stations – First 20 people to complete all stations will receive a FREE Paring knife!
- Join Wusthof’s Executive Chef Mike for cooking demonstrations – See times below
- We will also have Harald & Gwen Wusthof here from 11-Noon!
- Be sure and follow our facebook page for up to date info.
11:00am Cutting hard squashes without harming your knife or yourself
11:30am Honing and sharpening basics
12:00pm Specialty knives—choosing the right knife for the task
12:30pm Properly clean a pork tenderloin
1:00pm Basic knife skills—slicing and dicing – holding your knife correctly
1:30pm Saving money with your knives: how to properly bone a chicken
2:00pm Honing and sharpening basics
2:30pm Specialty knives—choosing the right knife for the task
3:00pm Basic knife skills—slicing and dicing – holding your knife correctly
Chef Mike will be available to answer your individual questions about all things “cutlery.”
“Chef Mike Garaghty 11am – 3pm” “Harald Wusthof 11am – Noon”
The Kitchen Engine – 621 W. Mallon – 509.328.3335 – thekitchenengine.com